Pueraria mirifica is an Asian plant commonly found in Northeastern Thailand and Myanmar. It is locally called kwao krua.
Pueraria is most commonly used for medicinal purposes, especially in herbal supplementation. Studies show that it benefits men suffering from decreased sex drive, menopausal women, and people who want to lose weight, among others.
But the biggest question surrounding its use just might be “does it work for breast enhancement?”
Keep reading to find out!
Health Benefits of Pueraria Mirifica
- Reduces signs of aging
- Enlarges breasts naturally
- Alleviates sleep disorders
- Lessens cataract problems
- Combats osteoporosis
- Reduces gray hair
- Boosts hair growth
- Provides energy
- Protects against heart disease
- Improves memory
- Suppresses appetite
- Alleviates vaginal dryness
- Lowers disease risks
- Anti-Aging, Anti-Wrinkle
Pueraria mirifica hydrates the skin and stimulates collagen production, making it capable of providing a youthful, healthy look.
Osteoporosis is common in post-menopausal women. The low levels of estrogen affect the absorption of calcium, making the bones weak and, therefore, more prone to fractures. As an estrogen mimic, Pueraria mirifica increases the absorption and retention of calcium.
Lowers Risk of Breast disease
The primary cause of breast disease is uncontrolled estrogen production. In most cases, overproduction becomes an issue when the body’s receptors fail to detect the hormone’s excessive supplies, worsening the imbalance even further.
Pueraria mirifica can serve as an alternative regulator, meaning it can maintain normal estrogen levels.
Lowers Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
- THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH: Found to increase collagen production, Pueraria Mirifica increases firmness and elasticity making it look more youthful. Offer your skin a complete anti-aging treatment. In Addition, Pueraria Mirifica is a herb from Northern Thailand.
- LESS GRAY HAIR, NO MORE BRITTLE HAIR: Pueraria Mirifica can significantly improve your hair's appearance. Your hair will become stronger, hair loss and gray hair will be reduced. Watch yourself as your hair will gradually become more voluminous, sleek and soft.
- PROMOTE VAGINAL HEALTH: Apart from its firming properties, Pueraria Mirifica will increase lubrication, eliminating pain during intercourse, especially in post-menopausal women who may suffer from vaginal dryness.
Natural Breast Enlargement
Since Pueraria mirifica mimics estrogen, scientists have noted that taking it can increase breast size. Companies have been promoting it commercially as a natural breast enlargement solution, guaranteeing improvements of up to a cup size and even visibly reducing unsightly stretch marks.
Nature’s Fountain of Youth
Mirifica means ‘miracle’ and Pueraria mirifica was named as such since it slows down aging – to some, it is the fountain of youth. It is widely sold in liquid, capsule, and powder forms. Creams and gels are also available.
Being natural, pueraria is generally safe. Still, pregnant women and disease patients should not take this supplement, as it influences estrogen levels.
Overall, much research is yet to be done on the full benefits of Pueraria mirifica but for now, it is encouraging to know that a natural fountain of youth does exist.