If you find yourself becoming forgetful, confused, having difficulty in concentrating or feeling mentally sluggish, then you might be suffering from brain fog. It’s a condition wherein you feel that your mind is failing you and that you are not able to ‘think’.
To recover from this condition, make healthy lifestyle changes and consider taking all-natural herbal supplements and classic nootropics that help with brain fog.
Top Supplements to Help With Brain Fog
- High-quality choline supplement like Alpha GPC
- Phosphatidylserine (PS)
- Caffeine with L-Theanine
- Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Huperzine A
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Ginkgo Biloba
- Vitamin D
- MCT Oil (Medium-Chain Triglycerides)
- Turmeric Curcumin
- Activated B Vitamins (including B6 and B12)
- Rosemary essential oil
Here are five ways to get more from supplements for brain fog:
1.) Take herbal dietary supplements that will help your body absorb three macronutrients: proteins, carbs and fats. Your brain needs these macronutrients to improve its cognitive functions.
You also need to improve your diet by avoiding processed food as much as possible and choosing to eat whole or real food. This and taking your dietary supplements for brain fog shall restore the good condition of your brain.
2.) Get enough sleep, especially at night. Getting adequate sleep can help your body recover from stress and restore the optimal functions of your body systems. If lack of sleep is the problem, then boost your mental alertness with supplements that will promote sleep.
Sleep deprivation can deteriorate the condition of your brain health, thereby resulting to brain fog. Sleep can make your brain wash away toxic particles through natural substances. Supplements can improve the production of these substances and enable you to sleep better.
3.) Take herbal supplements for brain fog to ensure that you are meeting your vitamin requirement. Vitamin deficiency has an adverse effect to your brain that can lead to mental disorders when you fail to address it.
For instance, deficiency in Vitamin B12 can trigger chronic brain fog as well as poor memory. You need to treat vitamin deficiency with a sense of urgency, as your condition can progress to a more serious mental disorder.
4.) Choose high quality herbal supplements for brain fog to get all the benefits that enhances the power of your brain to think and your mind to become alert. Pay close attention to the herbs and ingredients of the supplements by reading the label.
Some of the best herbal supplements to improve brain functions contain any or a combination of the following:
- Omega 3 essential fatty acid – This nutrient serves as your brain’s building block. Lack of this nutrient can contribute to getting brain diseases and disorders. It can also trigger brain fog.
- Vitamin D, along with Vitamin B12 as mentioned earlier, is an essential vitamin for the brain. It does not only improve your memory and alertness, but it can also help in preventing and ridding depression.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine or ALC has the ability to flush out toxic substances that interfere with the good condition of your brain. It also preserves the youthfulness of your brain and delays its aging. It lowers your risk of getting mental degenerative diseases.
Taking vitamins and herbal supplements for brain fog is not your cure-all solution to improve your mental health condition and to protect your brain.
You also need to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and the three basics are the following:
- eat the right,
- increase your physical activity for better nutrient absorption, and
- get enough sleep to restore and optimize your health and to boost your brain power.
While herbs, vitamins and supplements might not cure brain fog, they can sure help remedy it.
Check back soon as we’ll be posting nootropic Brain Restore and OptiMind reviews very soon. If you have experience with it, please post a comment below. We’re always looking for the best cures and alternative health remedies.I personally get mine from Lost Empire Herbs. Their sourcing is the best in the business and many of their herbs are grown in the USA. Click here to learn about their patented Full-Spectrum Extraction process and get 15% off your first order! Tip: Be sure to sign up for their newsletter at the top. NEW COUPON CODE: URBOL