Rhodiola Rosea is an amazing herb that has a wide variety of uses and benefits. It is believed to help fight depression, strengthen the nervous system, elevate the capacity for exercise, enhance the nervous system, improve immunity, promote weight loss, improve energy level, and increase sexual function.
For a long time, it has been considered a powerful adaptogen or a substance that helps normalize body functions and increases overall resistance. It most likely first came to light for its health benefits as it has been widely used as an anti-aging herb in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Around the world, common names for the plant are Arctic Root, Golden Root, King’s Crown, Lignum Rhodium, Orpin Rose, Rose Root Extract, Rosenroot, Roseroot, Rosewort, Siberian Golden Root, and Snowdown Rose.
Most herbalists have their favorite herb and mine for sure is Rhodiola Rosea. It’s the most beneficial life-enhancing herb we’ve got and I don’t know of anything that comes close. I know of many, many herbs that are highly beneficial and do a lot of good but not on this level. – Chris Kilham – Author and World-Renown Herbal Expert from MedicineHunter.com (watch the video at the end)
Benefits of Rhodiola Rosea
Let’s take a closer look at some of the top health benefits of Rhodiola Rosea and it’s two main active ingredients rosavin and salidroside.
As a potent adaptogen, the herb elevates the non-specific resistance of the body and normalizes its functions. When confronted with a stressful situation, adaptogen consumption will generate a level of non-specific resistance or generalized adaptation that will allow the body to address the situation in a more relaxed and resourceful way, thus lowering mental fatigue.
The herbal supplement has been proven to work in shortening the recovery time after rigorous workout sessions. It elevates the level of enzymes, protein, and RNA that are vital to muscle recovery after undergoing a taxing physical activity. It also has the ability to stimulate glycogen synthesis in the liver and muscles, muscle energy status, anabolic activity, and muscle protein synthesis.
Nootropic Cognitive Enhancer
According to studies utilizing proofreading tests, the supplement boosts a person’s concentration and ability to memorize over time. It enhances the brain’s bioelectrical ability, resulting in enhanced brain energy and better memory and less brain fog. No wonder more and more people are interested in its nootropic characteristics.
Rhodiola Rosea has been proven effective for stress-related cardiac problems. It decreases the amount of corticosteroids and caechomlamines released by the adrenalin gland when under stress. The unusual presence of these stress hormones is responsible for elevating blood pressure, potassium and cholesterol levels, and increases the risks for heart disease. The herbal extract is also found effective in decreasing harmful blood lipids.
- EASE STRESS & BOOST YOUR MOOD - Have you been feeling brain fog, stressed, or exhausted? Rhodiola helps you fight the fog while keeping you relaxed and ready to take on your day. Whether you've got a busy day ahead at the office, classroom, or home, NutraChamps Rhodiola is guaranteed to ease your mind while improving your focus, clarity, and mood.
- HIGHEST POTENCY SIBERIAN HERB - Are you looking for the most pure and potent rhodiola supplement on the market? Well we've just brought you exactly that. 300mg capsules packed with the highest quality rhodiola root extract, grown in the Siberian mountains for at least four years before being harvested. Standardized to 3% Rosavin 1% Salidroside, the most beneficial extract available.
- BOOST ENERGY & STAMINA - Looking for a clean boost in your energy and mood? Our pure rhodiola comes in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules and helps you stay focused and alert throughout the day, keeping you on track to stay positive, excel, and win the day. Rhodiola has the ability to boost your immunity and defend against disease and cell damage that can drag you down, stabilizing and maintaining your body and overall well being to help you live a balanced, healthy life.
Rhodiola Rosea tea enhances the body’s resistance to toxins, thus increasing anti-tumor activity. It also contains a variety of antioxidant compounds that are helpful in fighting free radicals. Russian researchers have discovered that oral intake of the herb inhibited tumor development in by 39%, and lowered metastasis by 50%.
The herb protects and stimulates the body’s immune system by restoring metabolic balance (homeostasis) in the body. Likewise, it raises the level of the natural killer cells, simply known as NK, in the spleen and stomach. This is because the herb has the ability to normalize hormonal levels by regulating glucocorticoid release into the body.
In studies done on animals, results tend to show that Rhodiola extracts enhance the delivery of serotonin precursors, 5-hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), and tryptophan to the brain. Serotonin is a brain neuro-transmitter chemical involved in various functions that include temperature regulation, smooth muscle contraction, appetite, behavior, pain perception, respiration, and blood pressure. When it has a good balance, mental ease and a sense of contentment exist. On the other hand, too little or too much serotonin can lead to different abnormal mental disorders like clinical depression.
Thus, Rhodiola Rosea tea has been used, whether alone, or along with antidepressants like Zoloft to help boost an individual’s mental state as an all-natural mood stabilizer.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH RHODIOLA ROSEA: Our potent Rhodiola Rosea formula contains 180 capsules in every bottle, is backed by our 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (30 days) and is made right here in the USA in a GMP compliant facility. Rhodiola Rosea is known as an Adaptogen, helping the body adapt to, and overcome, physical, emotional and environmental stress. The Rhodiola plant is native to the arctic regions of Asia, Europe and even Siberia. Rhodiola has been used for medicinal purposes for many years. *
- HELPS BOOST ENERGY, MOOD & PERFORMANCE: Rhodiola Rosea helps boost energy levels, supports normal and elevated mood, promotes sexual health, libido & stamina, and may even increase physical and athletic performance. Additionally, Rhodiola Rosea promotes healthy immune system and thyroid function. Similar to Panax Ginseng and Ashwagandha, Rhodiola is an adaptogen and is often used to help the mind and body adapt to, and overcome, physical and emotional stress. *
- HELPS BOOST MEMORY & BRAIN FUNCTION: Rhodiola Rosea promotes healthy brain function, supports increased memory and works to enhance mental capacity. Rhodiola Rosea may improve the absorbency of the blood-brain barrier supporting normal transport of the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine that are essential for promoting healthy mood. Additionally, Rhodiola has anti-aging and antioxidant properties, and some people take it to help calm anxiety. *
Side Effects of Rhodiola Rosea
Side effects are generally mild and uncommon including nausea, headache, mood swings, diarrhea, anxiety and insomnia (only take in the morning). Since Rhodiola might stimulate immune system activity, it could potentially worsen the symptoms of autoimmune diseases. Not enough evidence exists to make it a safe recommendation for pregnant or breastfeeding women. Rhodiola might lower blood sugar and blood pressure.