A high valued plant distributed in countries all over the world, Moringa or better known as the miracle tree, has notable medicinal uses. Moringa’s extraordinary properties make it exceptional among other plants.
Moringa is also called Miracle Tree, Drumstick tree, horseradish tree, benzolive tree, and Ben oil tree. Additionally, it is also referred to as kelor, malunggay, marango, moonga and saijna.
Moringa is called “Miracle Tree” because of its notable healing and nutritious properties. And to further elaborate, the benefits in using the Miracle Tree includes, but are not limited to:
- Preventing eyesight deterioration.
- Is helpful in the proper production of red blood cells.
- Fights anemia.
- Is helpful in fighting diabetes.
- Normalizes blood sugar level.
- Balances cholesterol level.
- Is helpful in the growth and repair of cells.
- Contains 18 amino acids and the 8 essentials necessary for survival.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Helps in losing weight.
- Has no sugar content.
- Has immunity-boosting properties.
- Increases body’s natural defense mechanism
- Has antibacterial properties.
- Helps in protecting the liver and kidneys.
- Is used to increase amount of breast milk among lactating mothers.
- It also has anti-bacterial properties. Additionally, it helps in protecting the liver and kidneys.
- Is a good water purifier.
- Is a good detoxifier.
Being concious about what you eat is the key to attaining good health. And by using Moringa, you could definitely reach your goal of having a healthy body.
Moringa has extraordinary nutritional properties, wherein it contains 8 times the amount of vitamin C compared to oranges, 4 times the amount of calcium in milk, 4 times the amount of vitamin A in carrots, 3 times the amount of potassium in bananas, and twice the amount of protein in yogurt.
Because of its richness in vitamin A, Moringa helps avoid blindness. It is also a great source of Iron, which prevents Anemia and helps in the proper production of red blood cells.
The miracle tree also contains amino acids which are required for growing and repairing damaged cells of the body. It has all of the 18 amino acids, including the 8 essential ones that the human body cannot produce on its own.
It is also good as a water purifier. The seeds of moringa absorb all the impurities in a water, thus leaving a clean one. It is also a great for detoxifying, as it absorbs the toxins from the blood.
Truly, Moringa is one of the best herbs you could ever find. Try it and see what the “miracle” is all about.