About the herb: Cnidium is an annual herb that is indigenous to China, where it is found in ditches and in the edges of fields. However, it also grows in Russia, Mongolia and Korea and although it has also be found in the state of Oregon in the US. It has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat skin conditions, and this herb is often used as an ingredient in skin ointments, creams and lotions.
Alternative names: It is also known as Cnidium Monnieri (botanical name).
Who would benefit from it: Taking this herb would benefit those who suffer from sexual dysfunction and who want to enhance their libido.
- Treatment for sexual dysfunction. It has been used by both men and women to help with sexual conditions such as low sex drive, impotence and erectile dysfunction.
- Skin rashes. To help treat this condition, this herb is turned into a paste and then it is applied to the affected area. It has been observed to help soothe and treat the affected area.
- Low muscle mass. Cnidium can enhance your workouts by helping you build increased muscle mass.
- Skin infections. This herb can be used in order to help avoid infections. Many hikers and campers apply this herb to any cuts and abrasions they get.
- Osteoporosis. For those who are prone to weakened bones, taking this herb might help to prevent problems in the future.
- Low energy. One of the traditional uses of this herb has been to help increase a person’s vitality by increasing their energy levels.
- Eczema. Many of the people who have suffered from this skin condition have reported improvements after using this herb.
However, before using this herb you should consult with a doctor or other medical professionals to ensure that it is safe for you to take and has no negative interactions with any medications you may be taking.
Primary benefits: Cnidium is considered an aphrodisiac and reproductive aid. The seeds are believed to naturally help boost the libido as well as addressing male sexual dysfunction. In addition, it is applied directly to affected areas to treat skin conditions like eczema, irritation and itchiness, and ringworm.
Conclusion: Cnidium has been proven to treat a wide range of ailments naturally and safely and since it is an herb, the chances of side effects are low. If you use it as directed and under the advice of a medical professional, you should enjoy the benefits with minimal risk.